Beautiful and bustling with activity, our 1,200 gently rolling acres are located only minutes from I-75 in southern Ohio. Historic Marble Hall welcomes visitors with its grand façade. Gardens and ponds beckon. The lovely view of wooded hills changes with the season. In these neighborly surroundings, every step leads to something pleasant to do.
Ranch-style homes, apartments, assisted living, nursing care.
So many options! Choose from among our many modern, safe, and comfortable spaces, all with 24-hour security call systems.
The Life Enrichment Center.
Housing a coffee shop, greenhouse, spa, this new building houses an indoor pool, fitness center and walking track with fitness programming by the local YMCA.
Designed for active lifestyles.
Our own private entrance to Warren County Armco Park, with its 18-hole golf course and 110-acre lake, is right nearby. This is living!
A vibrant social scene.
Find yourself among friends who enjoy working in the garden, art studios or woodshop. Play shuffle board or bocce ball on a sunny day, or Wii games indoors.
Easy to get out and about.
Explore nearby historic towns, visit museums, and enjoy major league sports. Concerts, festivals and theater are close at hand.
Choices and amenities galore.
Our Campus Center offers dining, bank and postal service, wellness services, a barber shop, a 300-seat chapel with music for a rich worship experience, and more.
Every Lebanon resident meets with an activities counselor to create a plan for personal development.
The campus shuttle will pick you up for organized activities and return you safely to your doorstep.
We'd love to show you around!
Come see the Lebanon campus in person! Tour the amenities and meet our friendly, active residents.
Types of Care
A continuum of care that adjusts with your needs.
- Wellness support for independent living. Monthly screenings, blood pressure, weight and pulse checks keep our medical staff apprised of your needs.
- Assisted living. Customized assistance may include meals, housekeeping and/or medication management with a licensed nurse 24 hours a day.
- Skilled nursing. On duty 24 hours a day: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and state-tested nursing assistants.
- Rehabilitative care. Physical, speech and occupational therapy are available on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
- Transitional care. Short-term skilled medical care on-campus optimizes your recovery after a hospital discharge.
- Home Health. If you live off-campus in the nine-county area, we’ll bring expert recovery care to your doorstep.
- Adult Day Services. Recreational and therapeutic programs fill your loved one’s mind, body and spirit with life while you recharge.
- Memory support. A safe, secure environment with enjoyable hours of simple, meaningful activities geared to each resident.
- Respite care. Get away from a stressful situation for a few days, weeks or months of maintenance-free living at Lebanon.
- Life Enrichment. Create a personal development plan for your physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and vocational wellbeing.