You’re an individual. Your needs are unique. That’s why Otterbein’s professional staff works with you to create a plan. One that includes the whole you.
Assisted Living Options in Ohio
We can’t describe exactly what you can expect from Otterbein’s assisted living experience in Ohio. Because we don’t know you yet! Here, assisted living is different for everyone. The goal is to keep you enjoying your life in comfort, as independently as possible. We also want to encourage your social life. Basically, it means that you will receive regularly scheduled help with some of life’s daily activities. Like meals, housekeeping and transportation.
More specifically, our health care professionals work with you to customize a plan. Together, you’ll determine how much or how little assistance you need day-to-day. Services range from minimal support to concentrated services for specialized needs. We’ll review your plan regularly and adjust as needed.
Make an appointment to visit one of our five campuses to learn more today.
- Meals served three times daily, including preparation of special diets if needed
- Weekly housekeeping and linens service
- Licensed nurse 24 hours/7 days per week
- 24-hour security call system
- State-tested nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation
- Exercise programs, cultural and recreational activities