Assisted living means we help you with some of life’s daily activities so you can live as independently as possible.
Our spacious studio apartments have been thoughtfully designed for your comfort. They also make it easier for you to receive whatever assistance you need. You’ll enjoy a friendly, caring environment, with nurses available 24/7.
Since our goal is to keep you enjoying life as independently as possible, all assisted living apartments open into the campus center. You are steps away from your favorite hobbies, social events and fun activities. As well as three healthful, delicious meals each day.
Your lease includes more than just the living space. It covers full access to Lebanon’s recreational and cultural activities!
- Licensed nurse on duty 24/7
- State-tested nursing assistants on duty 24/7
- Licensed social worker
- 24-hour security call system
- All utilities, except telephone
- Cable television
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linens (bedding, towels)
- Laundry facilities or services
- Three meals a day (special diets included)
- Monthly blood pressure, weight and pulse checks
- Campus shuttle service
- Life enrichment center’s pool, walking track and fitness center
- Arts and crafts programs, recreational and cultural activities
- Some scheduled transportation*
- Worship and chaplaincy services
- Banking services
- Insurance and tax counselor on site
- Library with internet access
- Post office
*For some activities, a fee may apply.
Check out the entire scope of Lebanon amenities, both inclusive and fee-based.
To schedule a tour of our assisted living spaces, contact us.