Assisted living means we help you with some of life’s scheduled daily activities so you can live as independently as possible.
Again, we offer you choice at Portage Valley! Our specially-designed and furnished assisted living suites include large one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and spacious studios. Creative residents find plenty of ways to personalize their spaces.
Whichever you choose, you’ll enjoy a caring environment. Nurses are available 24/7. You’re free to socialize, and take part in any activities you want. Your apartment opens into the main building, so you are steps away from all the action you can handle. As well as three healthful, delicious meals each day.
Your lease includes more than just the living space. It covers full access to Portage Valley’s recreational and cultural activities!
- Licensed nurse on duty 24/7
- State-tested nursing assistants on duty 24/7
- Licensed social worker
- 24-hour security call system
- All utilities, except telephone
- Cable television
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linens (bedding, towels)
- Laundry facilities or services
- Monthly wellness screenings
- Campus center activities, including crafts, woodshop, fitness programs, recreational and cultural activities
- Physician office on campus
- Transportation to appointments and events
- On campus banking
- Free Wifi
- Exercise Room and Fitness Classes
- Post office
Check out the entire scope of Portage Valley amenities, both inclusive and fee-based.
To schedule a tour of our assisted living spaces, contact us.