It takes a special person
Here, nursing is more than scientific and technical skill. It’s a spiritual calling answered with compassion. Skilled nursing is an honored, trusted profession prized highly at Otterbein. Registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and state tested nursing assistants staff our communities, neighborhoods and home health teams.
The care is personal
Each nurse is a member of an interdisciplinary team, working to coordinate specialized care as prescribed by your physician. Your nurses will:
- Create an individualized and complete plan of care and help you follow it.
- Manage, observe and evaluate your care on a routine basis.
- Help restore your abilities or maintain your current wellness.
- Advocate for your wellness and dignity.
- Encourage you to meet your fullest physical, mental, social and spiritual potential.
Always at hand
- Licensed nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system 24 hours a day
- Medication administration
- Therapeutic programming
- Short-term rehabilitation and long-term care
- Certified for both Medicare and Medicaid