About St. Marys
Excellently located for an on-the-go life in attraction-packed northwest Ohio, our campus sits on the shore of Ohio’s largest inland lake near the village of St. Marys. Picture a sunny home, a private dock to make boating easy, and activities aplenty. After a busy day, relax and watch the sun set over Grand Lake.
Ranch-style homes, apartments, assisted living, nursing care.
Our homes are on the waterfront, available in several spacious floor plans--all modern, safe, and comfortable with 24-hour security call systems.
The Life Enrichment Center.
This new building offers YMCA-run programs, a 30’x50’ ADA-compliant pool, fitness equipment, exercise room, lounge and patio, and a large library to support your wellness.
Designed for active lifestyles.
Grand Lake has its own state park, three lighthouses. There’s plenty to do in and outside of the village of St. Marys.
A vibrant social scene.
Find yourself among friends who enjoy the beautiful surroundings, playing shuffleboard, fishing from a pontoon exclusively for residents’ use.
Easy to get out and about.
The Lima Symphony concerts. Festivals all year long. Historic sites filled with stories of America’s rough and ready past. Nature walks and farm tours.
Choices and amenities galore.
Our Campus Center hosts special programs, lectures, parties and entertainments and movies. Attend church services, use bank and postal services, our wellness clinic, or visit the beauty and barber shop.
Every St. Marys resident meets with an activities counselor to create a plan for personal development.
The campus shuttle will pick you up for organized activities and return you safely to your doorstep.
We'd love to show you around!
Come see the St. Marys campus in person! Tour the amenities and meet our friendly, active residents.
Types of Care
A continuum of care that adjusts with your needs.
- Wellness support for independent living. Monthly screenings, blood pressure, weight and pulse checks keep our medical staff apprised of your needs.
- Assisted living. Customized assistance may include meals, housekeeping and/or medication management with a licensed nurse 24 hours a day.
- Skilled nursing. On duty 24 hours a day: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and state-tested nursing assistants.
- Rehabilitative care. Physical, speech and occupational therapy are available on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
- Transitional care. Short-term skilled medical care on-campus optimizes your recovery after a hospital discharge.
- Memory support. A safe, secure environment with enjoyable hours of simple, meaningful activities geared to each resident.
- Respite care. Get away from a stressful situation for a few days, weeks or months of maintenance-free living at St. Marys.
- Life enrichment. Create a personal development plan for your physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and vocational wellbeing.