Otterbein is stable and financially secure, and that means peace of mind for Otterbein residents, future residents and partners…
Rated A by Standard and Poor’s
- Standard and Poor’s (S&P) reaffirmed Otterbein’s A rating and stable outlook in 2016.
- There are approximately 1,902 CCRCs in the United States.
- Of that total, 396 rated by S & P, Fitch and/or Moody’s.
- Otterbein is one of only eight non-profits that is rated A or better.
- Of the 396 rated, 58 are multi-site senior care companies, like Otterbein.
- Otterbein is one of only six of the 58 multi-site companies, rated A or better.
We believe as children of God, every individual has a right to a lifestyle of their choosing, no matter what care or services are needed. A stable financial situation translates to a warm comfortable environment, physically and mentally, for residents and partners; as we enjoy a safe and secure Plan for Life!