Our beautiful 120-acre campus lies along I-75 in northwest Ohio, midway between Lima and Wapakoneta. Tidy homes sit on friendly little streets with generous views of sky, woods, fields and water.
You’re only steps away from three fish-stocked lakes and paved paths for walking and biking. Enjoy the beauty of a rural retreat with ready access to town.
Ranch-style homes, apartments, assisted living, nursing care.
Live as independently as you may in modern, safe, comfortable spaces with 24-hour security call systems.
Designed for active lifestyles.
Enjoy biking, strolling, feeding the swans or fishing. A fitness center, pool, woodshop and garden keep things lively.
A vibrant social scene.
Book groups and coffee clubs. Games and parties. Concerts, lectures and a campus cinema. Never a dull moment!
Choices and amenities galore.
A campus center with dining, craft rooms, library, bank and post office, movies and worship services. A club house with billiards, yoga, computer training and much more.
Every Cridersville resident meets with an activities counselor to create a plan for personal development.
The campus shuttle will pick you up for organized activities and return you safely to your doorstep.
Easy to get out and about.
Excursions and local sight-seeing include concerts, art, theater, trips to museums and shopping malls.
We'd love to show you around!
Come see the Cridersville campus in person! Tour the amenities and meet our friendly, active residents.
Feature Home of the Month!
Patio Home on Partridge Court featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 and ½ bath with vaulted ceilings, beautiful four season Florida room and attached garage.
Types of Care
A continuum of care that adjusts with your needs.
- Wellness support for independent living. Monthly screenings, blood pressure, weight and pulse checks keep our medical staff apprised of your needs.
- Assisted living. Customized assistance may include meals, housekeeping and/or medication management with a licensed nurse 24 hours a day.
- Skilled nursing. On duty 24 hours a day: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and state-tested nursing assistants.
- Rehabilitative care. Physical, speech and occupational therapy are available on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
- Memory support. A safe, secure environment with enjoyable hours of simple, meaningful activities geared to each resident.
- Respite care. Get away from a stressful situation for a few days, weeks or months of maintenance-free living at Cridersville.
- Life enrichment. Create a personal development plan for your physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and vocational wellbeing.