Your gifts keep care affordable and innovation possible.
Your gifts help provide:
- Loving care for all residents and benevolent care for those who can no longer pay for the full cost of their care.
- Quality services for all residents, specialized services for Alzheimer’s residents and family members, adult day services and respite care services.
- Innovative, multi-dimensional wellness programming to enrich the lives everyone who lives in our communities.
Thank you for sharing a portion of what God has given to you with us at Otterbein. Your gift is truly a blessing to our ministry.
We encourage you to consider our gift-planning site as a resource for all of your charitable giving needs. Extensive information about all areas of planned giving is available to inspire and educate you about how to achieve your philanthropic goals.
Otterbein has a staff of professional charitable gift planners at your service.
So many ways to give:
- When you consider giving a gift, you may think of writing a check or using a credit card to donate online — and sometimes that is the wisest and easiest thing to do.
- Enjoy the added tax benefits of giving appreciated stock.
- Through a charitable gift annuity, you can give a gift and receive a fixed income for life.
- Remember the saying: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way”? The best way for you to support Otterbein may be through your will.
- Special Tax-Free IRA Gifts
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Donna Coleman - Vice President for Otterbein’s Charitable Gift Planning Team
Donna is the Vice President for Otterbein’s Charitable Gift Planning team. She joined Otterbein in 1993 after five years as a communications writer for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Cincinnati and a Master’s degree from Northern Kentucky University.
Donna and her husband, Mark, are empty nesters with three sons, two “daughters-in-love,” and two granddaughters – all of whom live in Nashville, TN. As you may have guessed, most of Donna’s recreational activities revolve around trips to Music City!
“What motivates me to continue fundraising for Otterbein? The faith connection. As one of our early founders said: “… we face forward with faith knowing that God will enable us to do what is needed to continue the Otterbein ministry.” Amen!”