Your gifts keep care affordable and innovation possible.
Your gifts help provide:
- Loving care for all residents and benevolent care for those who can no longer pay for the full cost of their care.
- Quality services for all residents, specialized services for Alzheimer’s residents and family members, adult day services and respite care services.
- Innovative, multi-dimensional wellness programming to enrich the lives everyone who lives in our communities.
Thank you for sharing a portion of what God has given to you with us at Otterbein. Your gift is truly a blessing to our ministry.
We encourage you to consider our gift-planning site as a resource for all of your charitable giving needs. Extensive information about all areas of planned giving is available to inspire and educate you about how to achieve your philanthropic goals.
Otterbein has a staff of professional charitable gift planners at your service.
So many ways to give:
- When you consider giving a gift, you may think of writing a check or using a credit card to donate online — and sometimes that is the wisest and easiest thing to do.
- Enjoy the added tax benefits of giving appreciated stock.
- Through a charitable gift annuity, you can give a gift and receive a fixed income for life.
- Remember the saying: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way”? The best way for you to support Otterbein may be through your will.
- Special Tax-Free IRA Gifts
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.