Stay in your own home
You can be part of the Otterbein family without living on campus. A high level of personalized care and therapy is available within Warren, Butler, Clinton, Hamilton, Montgomery, Greene, Highland, Fayette, Preble, and Clermont counties. We continue to expand our service area, so please contact us today to find out if we can help you.
At your doorstep
When you’re recovering from surgery, illness, injury, a wound or a fall we’ll bring you the best personal and professional care possible.
- Skilled nurses, home health aides, and physical, occupational and speech therapists come to you.
- We take the time to listen to your concerns, guide you, and share encouragement.
- Since physical healing benefits from spirituality, spiritual caregivers will pray, read scripture, or simply chat with you as you wish.
- We believe you deserve to be comfortable, happy, safe and respected.
- Intravenous infusions
- Wound care
- Disease management
- On-site assessment at skilled nursing facilities prior to home discharge
Accepted Insurance carriers
- United Health Care
- Others (call us to inquire)