We never stop working to help you achieve as much independence, meaning and satisfaction possible— in every aspect of your life.
The way we see it, you have six aspects of life to be cared for: physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and vocational. Given love and encouragement, these parts of you never cease to grow.
Hundreds of enriching activities await you at Otterbein—educational, cultural, healthful or just plain fun. It doesn’t matter if you’re shy or outgoing. Your activities counselor works with you to create a plan for optimal personal development.
Otterbein is a liberating experience. We take care of your basic needs, freeing you to become the person God wants you to be. And you become that person through life enrichment.
Schedule a tour of the Otterbein campus nearest you.
Enriching experiences may include:
- Making new friends, welcoming family
- Formal and informal gatherings
- Enjoying communal meals
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Computers and libraries
- Talent shows and musical recitals
- Wii games, cruise ins, fashion shows
- Arts, crafts, woodworking, cooking
- Golf, bocce ball, gardening, boating
- Scheduled bus trips to tourist spots
- Chaplain, church, spiritual music and choir
- Swimming, workout equipment, yoga
- Theme parties, concerts, picnics