About North Shore
Nestled in 46 acres of woods, located halfway between Sandusky and Port Clinton, our campus offers lake view vistas that will take your cares away. Ohio’s Marblehead Peninsula is an area rich in history, culture and recreational offerings—perfect for a relaxing resort-style retirement living experience.
Ranch-style homes, apartments, assisted living, nursing care.
Our homes are grouped in neighborhoods, modern, safe, and comfortable spaces with 24-hour security call systems.
The Jane Baker House.
Our campus boasts the prototype of the innovative "small house" skilled care neighborhoods, rated number 1 in the state.
Designed for active lifestyles.
Exercise options, parties and dining, a library, woodshop, art studios and learning opportunities keep things lively!
A vibrant social scene.
Grab a friend for a stroll along our nature walking trails. Attend an event in historic Lakeside. You are always near the action!
Easy to get out and about.
Take in a lakeside symphony. Tour a local winery. Ride the ferry to the islands. Fish from the pier. We could go on and on!
Choices and amenities galore.
There’s so much going on, we publish Northern Lights, a calendar of programs and events to keep you in the know.
Every North Shore resident meets with an activities counselor to create a plan for personal development.
The campus shuttle will pick you up for organized activities and return you safely to your doorstep.
We'd love to show you around!
Come see the North Shore campus in person! Tour the amenities and meet our friendly, active residents.
Feature Home of the Month!
223 Diana Craig Drive
Types of Care
A continuum of care that adjusts with your needs.
- Wellness support for independent living. Monthly screenings, blood pressure, weight and pulse checks keep our medical staff apprised of your needs.
- Assisted living. Customized assistance may include meals, housekeeping and/or medication management with a licensed nurse 24 hours a day.
- Skilled nursing. On duty 24 hours a day: registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and state-tested nursing assistants.
- Rehabilitative care. Physical, speech and occupational therapy are available on an outpatient or inpatient basis.
- Memory support. A safe, secure environment with enjoyable hours of simple, meaningful activities geared to each resident.
- Transitional care. Short-term skilled medical care on-campus optimizes your recovery after a hospital discharge.
- Respite care. Get away from a stressful situation for a few days, weeks or months of maintenance-free living at North Shore.
- Life enrichment. Create a personal development plan for your physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and vocational wellbeing.