Incidental help is here when you need it. Personal care and companionship, routine wellness checks, nurse and clinic services.
Professionals in our wellness clinics routinely check your health and review your care regimens. Skilled nurses are there to answer emergency calls. But wellness is more than that.
Maybe you’ve got a new medication you need to review. Perhaps your family’s out of town and you crave a little companionship. Or maybe you’re feeling under the weather and wish for someone to help tackle the housework. We can help.
Call the Wellness line when you need personal care, homemaking, companionship, or transportation. We can even lend a hand with pet care. For members of the Otterbein family, we want all to be well.
Call the Otterbein campus nearest you to learn more about how our wellness services work.
Routine services include:
- New resident interviews
- Wellness checks
- Prescription orders
- Explanation of test result reports
- Teaching of equipment usage
- Medication review
- Scheduling appointments
- Consultation forms for off-campus physician
- Nurse visit in response to emergency request
- Communication with families when necessary and appropriate
Fee-based nurse in-home services include:
- Vital signs and evaluations
- Medication coaching
- Injections and eye drops
- Training in disease management
- Monitor conditions
- Dressing changes, suture removal, per physician’s order